1 Day Budget Green Island and Great Barrier Reef Tour
Visit the stunning Green Island on the Great Barrier Reef for a day in paradise! Choose to either snorkel the reef or stay dry and explore it from the Glass Bottom Boat - either way, you'll see some incredible species of fish and coral. It's a day not to be missed!
Enjoy a day exploring the spectacular Green Island with a convenient return cruise from Cairns. Partake in your choice of snorkelling off the coral island or view the beautiful reef from a glass bottom boat. This eco friendly tour is a valued exceptionally and provides a great day or half day out on The Great Barrier Reef.
- Return air-conditioned fast catamaran cruise
- Morning tea and coffee served until departure from Cairns
- Choice of glass bottom boat coral reef viewing tour or snorkelling equipment
- exclusive use of the island swimming pool
- exclusive self-guided island walk
- Use of Green Island Resort's day visitor facilities
- Introductory scuba diving.
- Certified scuba diving (subject to availability on the day).
- Snorkel boat trips.
- Seawalker helmet diving.
- Beach hire: Canoeing, windsurfing, beach volleyball.
- Scenic helicopter flights.
Half Day or Full Day up to seven hours on Green Island.
Daily departures from Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal, Spence Street Cairns
Departs: 8.30am, 10.30am or 1pm
Boarding Time: 8am, 10am or 12.30
Returns Cairns: 12.50pm, 3.20pm or 5.20pm
Pick your time to suit you! (Please note, departure and return times must be set at time of booking)
Optional activities available on Green Island include scuba diving, guided snorkel trips, Seawalker helmet diving and even a visit to the Marineland Melanesia Crocodile Habitat (all an extra cost)