1 Day Luxury Agincourt Great Barrier Reef Cruise
Explore the renowned Agincourt Ribbon Reef in superb style and comfort on board Silversonic - custom-designed for the thrill of diving and snorkelling the Great Barrier Reef!
Known as some of the very best coral you can see on the Great Barrier Reef on a day trip, the Agincourt Ribbon Reef is location on the edge of the continental shelf and so has the ideal conditions for coral growth and diversity. Explore this part of the Great Barrier Reef in superb style and comfort with the ultramodern catamaran, Silversonic. Custom-designed for groups of adventure-minded people to revel in the thrill of diving and adventure snorkelling, this is a day all about being in the water!
Silversonic features everything you’ll need to experience an underwater world of colourful marine life in safety and comfort, including a state-of-the-art ride control system ensuring a super smooth journey, hydraulic dive and snorkel platforms for easy water access, spacious deck areas, warm freshwater showers, change rooms and even a licensed bar to share tales of your adventure.
Your Day Includes:
- Spend 5 hours at the Reef.
- Visit 3 different Agincourt ribbon reef sites, each chosen for visual and ecological diversity.
- Enjoy unlimited snorkelling and up to 3 certified dives and introductory diving. (Diving optional).
- Return coach transfers from Port Douglas accommodation.
- Return Silversonic cruise from Port Douglas
- Morning and afternoon teas.
- Hot and cold tropical smorgasbord lunch.
- Snorkelling equipment and instruction provided (mask, snorkel and fins)
- Snorkel brief at each site
- Qualified lifeguard supervision
- Equipment for divers provided, including wetsuit.
- Guided Snorkel Tour
- Prescription masks available at no additional cost.
Itinerary schedule times may vary dependent on sites visited
- Arrive at Reef Marina, Port Douglas
- Vessel boarding
- Complimentary tea and coffee, light breakfast/pastries served
8.30am - Depart for Outer Barrier Reef
10.15am - Arrive at 1st Agincourt Reef Site
11.30am - Transit to 2nd Agincourt Reef Site
12.00 - Buffet lunch served
1.40pm - Transit to 3rd Agincourt Reef Site
2.30pm - Afternoon tea served
2.50pm - All passengers board vessel for final passenger count
3.00pm - Commence return journey
4.30pm - Arrive at Reef Marina
4.55pm - Coaches depart for accommodation
Departs daily from Reef Marina, Wharf Street Port Douglas
Boarding time: 8am
Returns to Port Douglas: 4.30pm
Scenic coach transfers are available from Cairns and Northern Beaches accommodation. Pick-up times advised at time of booking.
- Government Environment Management Charge of AU$6 pp is payable on check-in
- Scuba Diving (Optional)